Optimize the battery consumption and extend its life
How much does your phone last for? Battery life is a factor that you should always keep an eye on. There are applications like Du Battery Saver, capable of optimizing the use of the battery and extending its life.
Battery Saver Du&Switch Widget is an application for Android capable of extending the life of your mobile phone's battery. It just carries out a diagnosis of its status and the app itself will apply any of its templates to save battery on your phone.
3 functioning modes
- General mode: basic program, save battery whenever possible.
- Long standby: services that use up battery are shut down except for calls and messages.
- Sleep mode: ideal for while you're asleep, it saves the maximum amount of battery.
A solution to extend your battery life.
Muck around with the different settings of Du Battery Saver to find the functioning mode that suits you the best. In the statistics section, you can view in detail the consumption of all the device's components and applications installed to carry out a deeper study.
Do apps to extend your battery life really work?
Well, obviously there's no magic formula or secret behind what this kind of app does to our smartphone. But in the sense that it can be used to manage the different applications and processes open in the operating system in a much more advanced manner than Android's usual settings, yes, it does do what it promises.
- Requires Android 2.3 or above.
- The size varies depending on the device.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.